H1 Randomly turns the image off

• I am having a strange problem with my H1. Since a few days the image suddenly stop projecting. I mean, I am watching a film and spontaneanly the image dissapears but the sound and the projector is still working. Like if I was using the available option to turn only the image off. Then I have to turn the projector off and restart again. Sometimes this operation fix it but sometimes I have to turn it on several times.

Yesterday I have reseted by factory. Everything went ok but when I was setting the projector all went blank again. Finally I was able to do it and it was properly working for almost 4 hours. Eveything is a little strange. This is happening since a week ago. Randomly, sometimes just after turn it on others after a few minutes.

I don't think is gonna be the temperature because it is cool, 48 º Celsius and I dind’t receive any temperature message. All is a little strange because even when the image dissapear I can hear the movies or go throw menus... Any ideas what the problem is or any way to solve it?.

Thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• @ruleitor Hi sorry for the late reply.

Please email to service@xgimi.com together with the S/N of your H1, I'll check it for you, please don't worry. 🙂

• @Ari I have just send you an email with the required information.
    Thanks!!!

• @ruleitor - I am facing the same issue. What was the fix ? Could you please share the procedure ?

Users

Topics

Active Users