Xgimi H4 - features and suggestions for new flagship projector

• First of all, I want to say that I am a big fan of the Xgimi brand. I have been using the H1 since the summer of 2017 and have had great experiences with it. The picture is fantastic; I look at a size of 150 ”and it is very bright with superb contrast on the white wall.
    I have the projector connected to the Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar with an integrated Dolby Atmos decoder. The only problem is that the H1 has an HDMI ARC output that is not enough to deliver uncompressed 5.1.2 sound like Dolby Atmos. The soundbar has HDMI eARC which I can't take full advantage of due to the lack of the same on the projector.
    Therefore, I would like to suggest to designers and developers to install an eARC port in the new flagship projector. That would be reason enough for me to buy a new model, which if I'm not mistaken, has been announced for 2021. Of course, support for Netflix 4k is very welcome.

Greetings from Croatia!

• @sokreable Hi, good day.
    Thanks for your enduring support.
    And yes, we'll release a new model this March, but the specs and features are not available yet, we shall release more details in March, please be patient.
    For netflix, we are still working on the BD process, hope we can get it certificated on XGIMI projectors in the future. Thanks again.

• @Ari I saw news of a new H3s model releasing in a few days. Will this projector come to the US market? Or is there a different projector coming to the US?

Thanks

Users

Topics

Active Users