Youtube issue on XGimi CC Aurora

• @mr_t4278 Sorry to say the CEC function is not supported yet. XGIMI remote is quite easy to use and small to carry. I would absolutely forward these requests to our tech team and optimize our projectors in the furtuer products. Please stay tuned.

• First I have to say I'm pretty disappointed about XGimi's reaction to this issue. I understand it's an older product with some limitations, but at least you could have looked for some alternatives.
    So, guys, if you want to watch Youtube on XGimi CC Aurora, you can install an alternative app "YouTube Vanced" from apk package. I tried version 14.21.54, seems to be working fine. A little sluggish, but we are used to it on CC Aurora, right?

• @tribun Hi, sorry for the delayed reply.

As I've mentioned, we won't give up on all XGIMI projectors or customers. The " smart youtube tv " is just a temporary solution, our tech team would absolutely find a way for CC youtube issue, we just need more time to do so. Or all CC projectors would be kind of useless, right? We won't let that happen. Please be patient. 😞

• @Ari Hi! Since Yesterday I have problem with my Xgimi Aurora CC software...
    After YOUTUBE launch problem I've decided to reset projector's software, but...
    For several hours I can see only blue screen with "Entering reset system... "
    No reset. No progress...
    What should I do to launch my projector? Please... Help! I need step by step instruction!
    Thank you!

• @Grazer So now you can't power on the projector? Please email me with more pictures--service@xgimi.com

• Hi Ari, I have problems with Netflix, and does not support version Android's z4, which alternatives I have?

• @erickortiz Hi, sorry for the delayed reply.

The netflix is not supported on Z4 yet, we are still working on the BD process. Before that, I'll suggest the tv stick for more streaming apps.

• @chloe-zhao : can you please help me out with my aurora Cc? I made an update from YouTube and now I get the warning message:" This product is not a xgimi official international version product, so the international firmware is not proper functioning". what can I do? How can I use the projector normally? Can I do another software update? Where can I find the download firmware? Machine Name: CCM3KE9BEXWG. Thank you!

• @Vladener85 Hi, thanks for your support.

I've replied to your email box, please check. 🙂

• @Vladener85 said in Youtube issue on XGimi CC Aurora:

@chloe-zhao : can you please help me out with my aurora Cc? I made an update from YouTube and now I get the warning message:" This product is not a xgimi official international version product, so the international firmware is not proper functioning". what can I do? How can I use the projector normally? Can I do another software update? Where can I find the download firmware? Machine Name: CCM3KE9BEXWG. Thank you!

Hi @Ari, i have the same issue, machine serial number is: CJTCHJD5ERST.

I'd appreciate any help! thanks!

• Guys, I suggest you download the app Stremio instead of youtube and Netflix.
    It works wonderfully and has a much better library!

• @chloe-zhao how long do you actually need to update?
    I mean your last answer was six months ago !!!!

• @Micha123 Hi Micha, good to have you here.

There is no newer firmware for CC yet.

For the system issues, there are more limits for android based systems, so less apps are available now. But in order to get those apps fixed, we need to change the software and hardware support at the same time. We can't ask all customers to return their projectors, as we did sell projectors around the world.
    That's why I suggest to try the tv stick for more streaming apps.
    For the youtube issue, we shall find a way to optimize it but it does take more time as the limits are growing as well.:( Appreciate your understanding.

• When will be a new system update?? I've got it months ago and I literally stopped using it bc the system is so bad and not working with all this issues.

Please make a new update or give us a different product that actually works

• @Danieltzfr never!

• Hi @Ari

Several month left since I first time wrote here, as far as I can see there is still no movement. So could I just send back my Xgimi CC to company which made this and they return me the money I paid? That's not funny really.

• @shal That's right, I haven't been able to laugh about it for a long time, I think nothing more comes and we are no longer perceived as customers.
    The bad thing is you can't even get rid of the device on Ebay because it doesn't do what was advertised when we bought it.
    I have never experienced that very bad, in any case it will be my last device that I bought from XGIMI.

• In the YT TV, I do not see any type of this...

Users

Topics

Active Users