Halo - Connect Bluetooth Speakers?

• I already own some nice Bluetooth speakers and would like to use them as the audio for my Halo projector.

I have tried pairing my speakers in the accessories menu, but do not see any devices.

How can I do this?

• Currently mogo and mogo pro support Bluetooth is only due to the certification issue of Android tv system.
    We've learned that people prefer to use mogo as a Bluetooth speaker at the beginning.
    Based on the feedback from Facebook group, customers are requesting the Bluetooth out function, we are still pushing our tech for some further optimization.

XGIMI tech team is working on Bluetooth out function. For now, we got the positive feedback that it could be updated via software and would update to all customers soon.
    We just got the beta version last week and everything works well. We would test again and update on ATV projectors soon.
    Thanks for your support and understanding:)

• Excellent! I look forward to the update!

• @WareWolf
    ๐Ÿ˜ŽBluetooth output function โˆš
    I'm getting the positive feedback about Bluetooth out function, it shall be added in the next update once finished.

• @chloe-zhao thank you!

• @chloe-zhao
    espero que sea lo mas rรกpido posible, muchas gracias

• Is there aย  caring case I can by for the xgimi halo? In the upcoming firmware update can there be a battery percentage option please.

• I have two days with my projector and I was surprised that I cannot connect my soundbar wirelessly. This function is basic for any projector. Please notify when you have the update. thanks !

• @GrisL
    Hi Dear, Currently, there is no carry case for Halo. I'll deliver your request to XGIMI product team:)

• @all
    Currently Halo pro supports Bluetooth in is only due to the certification issue of Android tv system.
    We've learned that people prefer to use mogo as a Bluetooth speaker at the beginning.
    Based on the feedback from Facebook group, customers are requesting the Bluetooth out function.
    XGIMI tech team is working on Bluetooth out function. For now, we got the positive feedback that it could be updated via software .
    It shall be added in the next update once finished. (Around the end of December)
    Thanks for your support and understanding.

• XGIMI just sent out an update today for bluetooth-out. My AirPods pros paired beautifully ! I love you XGIMI and thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ Now only if you can get Netflix added, then I would be ecstatic. I was able to upload the app through google store, but the app won't open. Half way there. Thank you for bringing the movie theatre experience to my home. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @80nnie Hi dear, thanks for your support. That means a lot.
    For the netflix, we are still working on the BD process, hope it would be finished soon. For now, please install XTV manager from play store. You would see more options. And it shall be optimized further.
    Have a nice day.

• @chloe-zhao @Ari
    Hi, for the Bluetooth speaker support function, you mentioned by the end of 2019 that "It shall be added in the next update once finished. (Around the end of December)". Standing now in May/2020, can it be confirmed that Bluetooth connection to wireless speakers are now officially supported from XGIMI Halo? And if yes, supported from which SW version?
    And can we pair up two different Bluetooth speakers in order to have both Left and Right ear channels?

• @zenger_zl Hi dear, good day. Hope you and your families are all in good health.

Yes, we've released the first firmware for Halo on 19th Janurary. And the Bluetooth out function works quite well. Please check your system for the update notification:
    battery over 5%
    connect to wifi signal

Also, for more details, would suggest you to join in our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/429334661330396/

• @zenger_zl Also, logically, it can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices, but won't recommend you to do that, just to keep the stable connection.

• @Ari
    But if I connect to only one external bluetooth speaker to Halo, will the internal speaker inside Halo still sound? Or the internal speaker will be turned off?

• @zenger_zl When you connect to external speaker, you can choose to turn off the internal speaker. Only one way for the audio output: shortcut button on remote-sound output-external speaker. ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Ari Do you mean that the internal Halo speaker can give sound still, when I have an extra Bluetooth speaker outside? It will not be automatically turned off. I need to manually turn the internal speaker off, otherwise it will give sound at the same time, no matter if there is outside Bluetooth speaker or not.
    Is this correct understanding?

• @zenger_zl No, it would automatically set to external speaker. The sound would never come out from internal and external speaker at the same time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CasO8DBHCLo

• Hi can I pair the H2 to airpods? Or was the update only for the halo?

Users

Topics

Active Users