SCAM FROM OTHER PAGE OFFERING YOUR PRODUCT!

• Yesterday I paid for a xgimi gopro or something like that I'm not sure about de real complete name, but I think they are scamming people with your product, please I need a help returning my money back, I was so happy to get one of these awesome projector for this low cost, but I star to investigate and I released that the projector doesn't have they own logo but it had yours, that's how I got the opportunity to contact you guys for two reasons, to stop people scam with your rights and products, and if I have the opportunity to get my money back it will be awesome, me and my wife just 1 month ago got married and we had a little of money and we decided to buy a projector because we don't have a tv, so we paid for it, but we think we were scam.
    We are from Colombia, and we are don sad to have been scam, please stop this scammers and we pray you to help us to get our money back please!
    Thanks!
    I add and screenshot from the scammer page and a Gmail: support@movienightpro.com
    Please help me!
    My Gmail: haroltkw@gmail.com
    My WhatsApp: +573228925814
    The screenshot link:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UxfgzUUhf6dUv1n87

• @haroltkw Hi, sorry to hear that.

There might be some scammers, please check with the official platforms and help to report.
    But worry we can't just reach them and ask for the money back, could you please check with the original reseller?

Users

Topics

Active Users