- Its not quite the same. It requires a wifi connection and lacks a lot of the functionality of the remote (volume, power button, settings missing)
- I mean doubling the USB port as an alternative charging port such that I can go on holiday, forget the power brick and use my friend's UBS-C mobile charging power-cord
- Ok but built-in shutter would be superior
- I don't think I can get 20+ hours .... testing now
- High capacity power banks that people carry around with them tend to be 5V at 3A, it would be cool it could take that.
***Please note that I think this is an AMAZING product and I do love it however if you need to use it as a bluetooth speaker and be ultra portable (i.e. chuck it in your backpack) then it falls a little short. If the above were implemented, nobody would consider the competition. ***