If you can't use Youtube app on your H1, please contact me-Ari for new firmware.
Best posts made by Ari
RE: Netflix does not work
@pietro Hi Pietro,
Great to know you do like our product.
The Netflix issue is not a technical one, it's about the certification from Netflix side. We are working on the BD process with them, once we get the Netflix licensed by Netflix, we can add it in the play store directly.
Before that, please use Netflix in XTV manager, we would surely keep optimizing that using experience as well.
Also, you can join in our Facebook for daily discuss, customers might share their using experience there. .
Mogo group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/397245941024735/
Halo group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/429334661330396/
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSyKAcYUZLmGcLSIM4M_4Q/videos?view_as=subscriber
Welome to XGIMI Community
Nice to meet you here you again, when you see this announcement, you may already be or would be one of our loyal fans.
First of all, welcome to our brand new XGIMI community, we would like to thank you for supporting us and stand with us all this long way. Here you'll meet some new users from virtually every walk of life or recognized experts of projector, most importantly, you'll meet more friends with the same interests.
Here you can:
- Get the first hand of great deals
- Be the first one to know our latest news
- Share your interesting thoughts and ideas
- Ask away all your questions about xgimi projectors
- Enjoy the self-achievement of helping others
To make the most out of XGIMI community and get yourself involved more in this new family, here we have some guidelines:
Show yourself: Complete your own profile: Personal profile leaves the first impression, always fill out your info. first, step straight to the hall of fame
Have Fun Exploring: Check the community guideline: A quick start of your community trip, you should know the basic rules and travel safely.
Get to know XGIMI: Take a look at every section to know what we have and what you can do.
Q&A first: We have prepared some FAQs as we did in our official website, please use the search engine first before starting a new topic, let it guide you to the existing solutions. Time saved, bingo~ We understand you just can't wait to get answer sometimes, feel free to contact Ari & Chloe via community chat.
Be yourself in XGIMI community: Here we have everyone with the same interests, create a topic if you have something to share or ask, then maybe you would know how xgimi can color your life.
We created this community to offer better using and service experience and help us to get closer to make a perfect product, it's a peaceful place for everyone to communicate. Please:
- Keep here clean: Please use polite and friendly words in your topics or posts, no personal attacks or threads, no hate languages regarding religions, gender, race or political issues.
- Earn your reputation: Please do not post any useless/spamming topics, ADs, sales info., irrelevant links or other inappropriate pictures/names.
- Be nice to everyone: We may have some projector experts, or newbies here, please treat everyone like your own families and be patient/helpful/understanding
At last, when you see this, we are on the same boat, we are really grateful for your enduring support and understanding on this long way, thank you for be a part of xgimi family. Cheers~
#XGIMI #MogoPro&Halo #Firmware
Happy to update that new firmware for Mogo pro& Halo has been released on 10th. April
- Add the Customer Care+ UI to provide the XGIMI service contact.
- Add multi-language support for Projector Setup&File Manager.
- Add the clean-up function for background Apps.
- Add two customize modes for Brightness Setup
- Add cursor function for the Netflix in XTV manager?
- Some bug fixes
New Firmware for Mogo would be released in a few days.
RE: Suggestion required on H2 Usage
Hi dear, Happy new year.
Sorry for the delayed reply. H2 optical engine has 30000-hour using life, would suggest you to use it about 8 hours a day, but it depends on your using habit.
For the precautions, please don't block the wind outlet while using it, projector needs a good environment to cool down the system. You can find more tips at the warranty card, please check. Thanks again for your support. Let me know if you need any help.