Use QuickBooks File Doctor To Repair Company File
Trinitylan last edited by
QuickBooks File Doctor is the beneficial utility tool introduced by Intuit utilized to troubleshoot common QB problem. Basically, it is been used to check and instant fix the errors that occur in Company File. If there is network connectivity issue, then also you can run this tool to automatically detect the problems and eradicate them soon. To get the benefits of this specific built-in tool, you need to have the latest version of File Doctor in your system. In general, the QuickBooks File Doctor can help to fix the issues:
· Problems in opening QuickBooks Company File
· Receiving any of the following errors: Error 6150, QuickBooks Error -6000 -82, QuickBooks Error -6000 -305, QuickBooks Error -6000 -301, QuickBooks Error -6147or QuickBooks Error -6130 etc.
· If you can’t see or have blank or missing Customer List, vendors List or employee in your QuickBooks.
· Networking errors while opening QuickBooks over a network or multi-user set up (H101, H202, H303, or H505 error).
· Completely damaged company files that won’t open, but sample company files (or other files) are easily accessible.
In case, you experience any of the above-noted issues, then initially download QuickBooks File Doctor into your operating device. In this way, after the installation is over, the program will automatically run and repair the issues.