HDMI Video not projected (XGIMI HALO)
sfc last edited by
I'm connecting to my XGIMI HALO through HDMI and video is not projected. I've run several tests with different devices and it does not work.
- I've connected to a MacOs 10.13.6 / MacOs 10.15.5 / Windows 10 and Super Nintendo Mini. Same issue with all of them
- Audio is transmitted to the projector but no video signal.
- The projector is recognised but no video is projected.
- The cable was tested with other screens, it works fine. both ends were tested
- Different screen configurations were tested including different resolutions and frequency
- Restarted to factory settings and problem persists
- Tested HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 configuration
What is wrong? how can I solve it?
Ari last edited by
@sfc Hi, thanks for your support.
Please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the S/N of your Halo, I'll check it for you. Thanks in advance.