H1S firmware?

• Good day,
    I bought XGIMI H1S projector from China 2 years ago, but I want change the firmware to Global version now, so Which firmware should I use? H2 or H1? and how to do it?

please help me!
    thanks

• @KaixiPlus Hi dear, sorry for the delayed reply.

We currently have Chinese vesion for Chinese customers, and Global version for customers from overseas. You can't use Chinese version abroad because of the restrictions between countries. And since these two systems are completely different, so won't recommend you to switch between them to avoid the possible compatibility issues, booting issues and system crash.

We here are the service team for global version, may I ask where did you purchase it from? Would recommend you to contact the seller for more details. 🙂 Appreciate your understanding. 🙂

• I bought H1S from China 1 year back, it seems the Firmware is corrupt., it is stuck following msg
    "Abnormal prompt
    The lack of key components of the system will cause problems such as missing system functions and crashes.
    Please download the corresponding firmware through the official website of XGIMI for flashing."

where can I download new firmware for H1S..? (Chinese version only)

• @visakkus Hi, thanks for your support.

Normally, we offer two versions for XGIMI projectors: Chinese vesion for Chinese customers, and Global version for customers from overseas. But it's not for all models. H1S has the Chinese version only, please don't switch the system to avoid the possible compatibility issues, booting issues and system crash.
    Please check with the original reseller or our Chinese service team for the system issue, appreciate your understanding: https://account.xgimi.com/pass/login?callback=%2F%2Fshop.xgimi.com%2FrepairApply.html

Users

Topics

Active Users