Intermittent connection

• @zhimingmo Hi dear, good ay. Happy holidays then. And you do get the Christmas gift, new firmware for Mogo pro has been released on 21st Dec. please check when you are back. Enjoy~

• @Ari hi, downloaded the new firmware. It has got Bluetooth out now but the fix for the network issue is not in this firmware update. Is it going to be in the next update?

• @BP yes, sure there would be continuously support for it. And for the wifi issue, may I ask have you tried with other wifi signals? Also, please check the setup of your router as well. 🙂

• @Ari In my case, my router is NETGEAR - Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 Wifi 6. I don't believe it's a signal issue as my signal is literally off the roof.

My guess is that it is because of the Wifi N/AC 2.4/5GHz dual-band being combined under one SSID. Is there any way that Mogo Pro can automatically switch to the most reliable frequency/channel?

• @Ari The Bluetooth out function is working like a champ. Thanks and happy holidays!

• @zhimingmo Superb~ Happy Holidays~

• @zhimingmo but some router would have the related limits. Please check.

Also, device won't switch the internet without the signal from you, just like you phone.

• @zhimingmo said in Intermittent connection:

2.4/5GHz

i buyed my mogo pro in june, the first thing that i have done was update the firmware

i have the same issues, my mogo pro loses the wifi connection but i have check mogo's network settings and it is connected, also i check my router app i see that my mogo is connected and with traffic.

but the apps like youtube, prime video and others show me that they cant connect to network.

then i turn off mogo's wifi and turn on again and the app is working again, its very troublesome

my network is similar to the @zhimingmo network, i use tplink deco e3 2 pack that create a 2.4/5GHz dual band network in one ssid

i have updated the firmware yesterday (i received a notification with new version) with the expectation that the issue was resolved, but this persist yet

@zhimingmo @BP have you solved your issues with the wifi?

• @alverick yes, the latest firmware version resolved the intermittent connection issue.

• Bought Mogo Pro couple days ago. Installed all updates. And have same internet issue.
    It loosing connect randomly sometimes in 5 min after start, sometimes in 1 hour.
    It is so annoying. Yesterday I was watching YouTube for 2h and it lost internet connection 3 times. alt text

• @zhimingmo any updates?
    Overall, I am satisfied with the projector. But this issue turns the whole experience into negative.
    For one movie, I need to restart wi-fi 2-3 times.

Please tell your developers about this option:
    If you can't find a way how to fix that - as a workaround you can perform auto reconnect whenever internet is lost.
    Since all streaming video services have caching, the user doesn't realize that there was something wrong with the connection.

Users

Topics

Active Users