Which XGIMI projector has the brightest light

• Hi, Hello to all members and moderators,
    It's my first posting here, so i try not to break anything.
    I am in the market for purchasing two projectors:

1- A battery powered HD unit with brightest image to be used as a presentation projector in office environment under the normal lighting condition ( lighting in some offices are central controlled and cannot be turn off or dimmed ). Ideal image would be about 60 inch

2- A mains powered HD unit to be used as a small cinema HD projector with best and brightest image and best audio. Ideal image we need from this unit would be 120 inch ( or wider ).

I appreciate your suggestions for picking XGIMI projectors that qualify those characteristics

• @Max Hi Max, welcome to XGIMI Club:)✌ ✌

• 1- A battery powered HD unit with brightest image to be used as a presentation projector in office environment under the normal lighting condition ( lighting in some offices are central controlled and cannot be turn off or dimmed ). Ideal image would be about 60 inch
    -- Halo would be the ideal model for you.

• 1080P resolution FHD
    • Special business mode. It's better for PPT display or Doc&PDF, which makes the letters more visible.
    • Google official ATV system with more than 4000+ apps
    • Built-in Harman/Kardon speakers*2
    • Portable projector with 17100mAh battery

2- A mains powered HD unit to be used as a small cinema HD projector with best and brightest image and best audio. Ideal image we need from this unit would be 120 inch ( or wider ).
    -- For the home cinema model, H2 would be suitable for you.

• 1080P resolution FHD
    • 1350 ANSI lumens with the best and brightest image.
    • 2K/4K compatible
    • Up to 300inch
      *Original Harman/Kardon speakers

• May I know your location? Then would send the right purchase link for you:)

Users

Topics

Active Users