Problem with Firmware CC Aurora

• @souris10 Hi dear customer,

Thanks for your support. Normally, we offer two versions for XGIMI projectors: Chinese vesion for Chinese customers, and Global version for customers from overseas.
    The two versions have the same outlook, but they are different from inside. Please don't switch between different versions to avoid the system crash. Have you checked with the original reseller?

• @Ari No I haven't, can I switch back to the Chinese firmware then?

• @Ari it does not work as i hope. I want too use the default youtube app. What must i do or update so it will work?

• @Jamesnl
    there is nothing you can do because without an adjustment of the BD it will not be possible.

Maybe we should all see that we have bought the wrong projector and look for something else.
    It was already said in December 2019 to work on a BD process to fix things.
    Only now you can no longer believe it.
    It is quite simple what we were sold with the apps that work like this, nothing is left of it.
    I think it's time to say goodbye to the device and choose another brand where it works as it was described!

• @Ari Hi,
    Can you please share latest Chinese firmware version for my CC Aurora.
    S/N: FHDCJB839XS3
    email: onion1124@gmail.com

• @Onion Hi, good day, sorry for the late reply.
    We here are the service team for global version, please don't switch between different firmware.
    Please check with our Chinese service team for more details:http://bbs.xgimi.cn/thread-21907-1-1.html

• @Ari
    Have you ever seen next problem:
    I have darkknight in my posession.
    The battery was fully discharged, during watching the movie and projector automatically switched off. After plugging it in from the outlet: The projector starts up, the fan is working, the remote control responds, autofocus works -when i moving projector, the audio mod also works well, but the projector does not project the image.
    There is no image at all...

• @Sergiy Hi, Sergiy, sorry for the late reply.

Please attach me the S/N &purchase info. to service@xgimi.com, I'll check it at the earliest.

• It possible to get the last software to my projector . Serial Number : EF46J9FF9RBD . My email : ameryka111@o2.pl

• @Grzegorz Hi, good day.
    Sorry to say there is no newer firmware for CC yet, the latest version is V1.2.0
    Is this version you have on your CC projector?

• Dear friend ARI! Please help me! I have a CC - Dark Knight (EU) EF46JA173RBJ projector, model NO: G03V. After you reset the settings, the projector does not load. There was only an inscription on the blue screen Entering reset system, and the progress bar, which does not move. Tell us what actions you can take to fix it.

• Need firmware update please. I constantly get low battery alert and can’t play any content or download apps.
    Machine model: CC Aurora
    System version GMUI V1.2.0
    Android5.1.1
    Machine Serial Number: EG96J3519RBM

• @Ari Dear friend ARI! Please help me! I have a CC - Dark Knight (EU) EF46JA173RBJ projector, model NO: G03V. After you reset the settings, the projector does not load. There was only an inscription on the blue screen Entering reset system, and the progress bar, which does not move. Tell us what actions you can take to fix it.

• @vadimich Hi, good day.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Please email to service@xgimi.com attaching the related pictures, I'll check it for you.

• @darknightccz Hi, good day.
    Good day. The latest firmware for CC aurora is V1.2.0
    It has AOSP system, some apps might not be available due to the Google restriction.
    Could you please try the TV stick?

For the battery issue, so your CC can't be charged after plugging power supply for hours?

Users

Topics

Active Users