Fan / temperature issue

• Hi.
    I have some temperature / fan issues : about 10 min after power-on, fans are at max speed and my device is extremely noisy. At some point, a warning message is displayed : "excess temperature, please pay attention to the using environment". This message is displayed a second time a few minutes later. My device continues to work fine, except the noise of the fans at max speed. I tried to set the fan speed at a lower level but it turns auto after seconds. I check the device temperature : it starts at 40°C, after 5 minutes, it reaches 55°C and after 10 minutes, the temperature is around 70°C. It remains between 70°C and 73°C after hours of use. It seems to me that the temperature sensor has a shift of 20°C. Does someone has faced the same issue ? What can I do ?
    Regards

• @david_3108-yahoo-fr said in Fan / temperature issue:

device continues to work fine, except the noise of the fans at max speed. I tried to set the fan speed at a lower level but it turns auto after seconds. I check the device temperature : it starts at 40°C, after 5 minutes, it reaches 55°C and after 10 minutes, the temperature is around 70°C. It remains between 70°C and 73°C after hours of use. It seems to me that the temperature sensor has a shift of 20°C. Does someone has faced the same issue ? What can I do ?

Old post, but I have the same problem. I've been wondering if it could be dust build-up inside the projector. I'll probably open it one of these days and check.

Users

Topics

Active Users